Timer Guys was formed when Oz Endurance and GoRace Management & Timing merged in 2016. Owners Patrick Todd and Trevor Darmstetter are avid runners, cyclists and triathletes and have a passion for all active sports. Timer Guys was created to continue to grow the running community in the Midwest. With timers who have more than 30 years of experience working at races, Timer Guys is the premier race directing and timing company in the state of Kansas.
A few of Patrick’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Degrees in Marketing and Accounting from THE Wichita State University
- Boston Marathon Qualifier, Goofy Challenge finisher and 2 Iron Distance Triathlons (PR 10:38)
- Many triathlon age-group wins throughout North America from sprint to iron distance
- Coached over 100 runners and triathletes, from beginners to marathon and Ironman finishers in Minnesota, New Jersey, and Kansas
- 2016 WBJ 40 under 40 member
- Original member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan club
- Proud father and husband
A few of Trevor’s accomplishments include:
- Degree in Business Entrepreneurship from Wichita State University
- USATF Regional Course Certifier for Kansas and Utah
- Boston Marathon Qualifier
- 1st place in the Psycho Psummer 50K
- Coached back to back high school state championship teams in cross country
- Once caught a 14″ Crappie from a “boat” made up of four pieces of styrafoam duct taped together
- Proud father and husband
A few of Carolyn’s accomplishments include:
- Degree in Business Management from Northwest Missouri State University
- Competed in a variety of distance running events, up to a 50K, all over the world
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Kansas Eta Chapter Sweetheart 2016
- Explored 12 European cities in 8 countries, as well as 31 US States
- Was once the definition of "Bad-Ass" in the Oxford dictionary
A few of Robin’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Longest working race timer in Wichita
- Radio news anchor
- Future author of an HBO series
A few of Dan’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering
- Multiple age-group awards at various races in and around Wichita
- Often runs for no particular reason
A few of Scott’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship from THE Wichita State University
- Avid home beer brewer
- PC builder and gaming enthusiast
- If-it-ain’t-broke-you-can-make-it-faster level tinker-er
- Karaoke Master
- Proud husband and 9 time “Uncle of the Year” recipient
A few of Steve’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Degree in Business Administration from Kansas State University
- Been with Oz Endurance since 2009
- Experienced timer in races such as traditional running events, triathlons, duathlons and adventure races
- Loves running and exercise also a computer nerd!
- Proud father and husband
A few of Sara's accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Graduated from WSU
- Has ran half marathons, a tough mudder, and countless races in between
- Race director of Princess prance
- Proud mother of 3 boys
A few of Dawn’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- BCCC '87-'89 Business Admin.
- Director Environmental Services/Food Service, Via Christi
- Runs (from point A to B while cheering on kids in XC)
- Dairy farmer's wife and Mom x4
- Commonly referred to as 'dork' by family members (and some strangers)
A few of Evan’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Joined Oz Endurance the first day of business in 2008 as a freshman at Circle High School.
- Raised in El Dorado and was a 4 year letter-man in soccer and part or the state qualified basketball and baseball teams.
- Graduated from Butler CC in 2014 with an Associates in Theater and Fine Arts.
- Chasing dream to become a journeyman electrician.
- Love the outdoors, running and biking.
- “Evie” is also the “Best Babysitter Ever!” according to Isabelle and Ben since 2009.
A few of Dana’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
- Master's Degree in Elementary Education
- Exercise enthusiast
- Proud mother of two children
- Exceptional wife
- Retired teacher
A few of Kim’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
Girls on the Run coach.
Working on running a half marathon in all 50 states.
Visited 5 of the 7 continents. And 41 of the United States.
Bucket List: Great Wall of China Half marathon.
A few of Jacob’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Born and raised in Wichita
- Plan to do pikes peak with my parents in August of 2019
- Ran XC in high school
- Swim on my high school team
Jan has been a staple at races in the Wichita area for over three decades. If you have completed a race in Wichita, Jan most likely had a hand in the race as either a volunteer, timer, or director. Jan has assisted at more races in the Wichita area than any other person still helping with races.
A few of Ben’s accomplishments over the years include the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion from the U (Emporia State)
- Finisher of multiple marathons, a 70.3 ironman, two fifties and one 100k
- 15 years of experience in the Health and Wellness field
- Started the New Kids on the Block fan club
- Proud father and Trophy husband